Sunday, July 19, 2009

Tutus are perfect for weddings...

My very good friends Jessie and Timmy ran off to Vegas (it was planned) and got married this past Easter. Before they jumped on a plane to become Mr and Mrs. Jessie and I picked out the most amazing white gemed tulle for tutus that her daughters would wear at their wedding party in July.
(This is Bri with them at their bachelor/bachelorette party....aka I made them dinner)

Jessie let Bri be included in the festivities. So all 4 girls wore a different color along with the white gemed tulle. The tutus were elastic waisted and Jessie's 3 girls had bows hand sewn to theirs.
Bri wore a tulle "flower" completely hand made by me and attached to a crocheted head band.
As the girls danced and ran around the gems would twinkle on their tutus. The girls were full of cheerful smiles and gleeful giggles.
Adrianna, Emmilia and Isabelle
Congrats to Mr and Mrs Tubbs!
If you like these tutus and would like white gemed tulle in your tutu too. Please let me know when ordering. Prices would vary on size and length.
A tulle "Flower" head band like Bri's would be $4.50
(I could put the flower on a crocheted 1.5 inch head band or a nylon head band)
Contact me with orders or questions at dennysgurl05@yahoo.com Subject "All Brianna's Style"

No comments: