Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank you...

I would like to thank everyone that has supported All Brianna's Style for almost 2 years!  Shortly after we announced our break our family found out some life changing and wonderful news! We have another baby on the way, a son! This will be our last child so I plan to cherish this time as much as possible. In order to do that I need to keep my schedule more cleared. So All Brianna's Style is staying closed.
I started All Brianna's Style with the goal of making people more aware of amniotic band syndrome (like my Bri has). I feel that in the time ABS has been opened more people have been made aware of amniotic band syndrome. By the way Brianna is doing great! She will even be starting preschool at the end of the summer.

Thanks again for everything friends!

Sincerely,
Amanda Fink

No comments: