Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Second Annual Tutu Tea Party Recap

Our Annual Tutu Tea Party proved to be a great time had by all. Each girl was truly a princess for the afternoon. I had a couple girls approach me and ask if the cupcakes really were for them. They were amazed by the pink and purple cupcakes that each had a sparkly princess wand.

The girls had tea and treats, which was followed by craft time and plenty of dancing. We were even featured in the Coshocton Tirbune! Pictured here is our Tutu Raffle Winner.

All Brianna's Style introduced some new things too. Including Birthday Seasons Give Away (Send me your daughter, grand-daughter, nieces name and birthday to be enrolled for our seasonal drawing. She could win a FREE fancy bow of her choice). Tutu Tutorials for those who like the pride of making things themselves for $25 I will teach one on one how to make beautiful All Brianna's Style Tutus. Cost includes the tutu as well. Don't worry I still will be making tutus to sell too! Lastly Tutu Decorating Parties, I will be hosting one at my house in either June or July. Cost is $13 for a basic one color tutu and I'll provide all sorts of goodies to decorate your one of a kind tutu with. If interested send me a message. Another tutu decorating option is host one yourself! Minimum order of 4 basic one color ABS tutus and maximum of 10 (again at $13 each). I'll help out at the party and provide everything needed to decorate the tutus.

It has been a great first year for All Brianna's Style. I've had so many oppurtunites to introduce the public to Amniotic Band Syndrome thanks to making these tutus, bows, etc and events such as the Tutu Tea Party. We really appreciate each and everyone of our supporters! My lovely Brianna will be turning two years old on May 12th! When she was born I never would have guessed I would be making tutus to educate the public about ABS. So thankful for how life turns out.

Thank you for this past year and the year ahead!
Email me at dennysgurl05@yahoo.com, subject "All Brianna's Style" -Visit our FB page for more pictures of the 2nd Annual Tutu Tea Party-

No comments: