Thursday, June 25, 2009

All Things Crochet

Crochet Head Bands
3 in width $3
(lime and pink available)
1.5 in width $2.75
(hot pink and white available)
Hair bows and flowers on aligator clips easily clip on for a new look every time they wear their head band! Fits most newborn to girls!
Crochet Beanie Hats
$7.00
Newborn to infant
and toddler sizes
(Infants: White available)
(Toddlers: Bubble gum pink and white available)
Want a color I don't have available? Let me know I'll see what can be done!
Buy a crochet Beanie Hat or Head Band and get a hair bow clip or flower clip for a reduced price!
$3.00 (Normal amount $4)
The beanies and head bands would make a great addition to any tutu!
Order today! Contact me at dennysgurl05@yahoo.com, subject "All Brianna's Style"
Payments are made through Pay Pal or by cash or check if you live locally and I know you!

No comments: