Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Need a party planner?

Imagine just being able to sit back, relax and fully enjoy your child's party. Sometimes it can become very stressful for parents trying to get all the decorations bought, menu picked out let alone get all those decorations up and in place in time for the party or the food prepared before all the many hungry guest arrive.
I enjoy coming up with unique and fun ideas for children's parties. It's always such a boost to hear people still commenting on a party I've held months later.
Zachary's 2nd birthday we held a "Monster Jam Bash" which he still talks about! I actually made his cake. The kids all got monster truck tatoos upon arrival. There was a HUGE tonka dump truck for the table center piece filled with "dirt" that we ate along with the cake. The menu was that of a "pit stop". We even had gravel mix, which everyone devoured.
Brianna's 1st Birthday was held for a large number. I believe I counted 75 in attendance. We served an ice cream sundae buffet. People young and old loved filling their bowl or even cone up with topping, after scoop, after topping.


My starting rate is $50.00
Once I'm hired we'll sit down and discuss theme, budget and all things party!
Email me at dennysgurl05@yahoo.com, subject All Brianna's Style.

No comments: